join our team
Current available jobs in Internship:
» Future Internship Notification Only - Home Team Marketing (Various Locations, US)
A temporary part time TicketRoar Operations Assistant is needed to assist with school event creation in the system using Eventbrite. Additionally, assistance will be needed in the implementation process as new schools are added to the TicketRoar system.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
• Create school events in the TicketRoar system
• Ensure proper event integrity with checklists and standard procedures
o Event dates and times
o Price points
o Event and price point messaging
• Assist organizing equipment delivery to schools
• Assist organizing ticket stock and paper delivered to schools
• Assist with fan communication process through Fan Support
• All interactions with schools and fans will be done with a customer service first mentality, every school/fan counts
• Due to the tremendous growth of TicketRoar the Operations Assistant will be expected to work with a collaborative, flexible and get it done right mentality
• Take an ownership in each school’s success and positive experience using TicketRoar
• Work closely with Account Management staff assisting on new school training and implementation as needed
• Experience with Microsoft office software; word, excel, power point, outlook is a plus
• Experience with Apple iOS a plus
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. When can you start?
By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any job. Rather, you can be notified of Future Internships with Home Team Marketing as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form. If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ