join our team
Current available jobs in Sponsorship Activation/Account Management:
Experience - Management
Job function - Sales, Advertising, Sales
Employment type - Full-time
Industry - Marketing and Advertising
- Develop and build relationships with clients and their activation team by facilitating day to day communication with their team.
- Execute and manage local sponsorship sales in coordination with local high schools. Monitor priorities on a daily basis within the HTM team.
- Work with the Network Team on developing proposals as needed and overseeing workload of network service team. Using internal resources efficiently.
- Oversee development of school list by the confirmation team. Make sure they are provided in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the network service team creating and managing daily, weekly, monthly activity level goals and tasks.
- Develop cadence to update and advance contracts in CRM, develop checks and balances to make sure checks and balances are in place to populate fields for production.
- Create letters of agreement with clients and/or schools as needed.
- Work with Network Sales team to establish activation plan, benchmarks and timeline of campaign deliverables to the client.
- Monitor campaign timing, compliance, and performance throughout flight dates.
- Monitor all sponsorship activation elements. Prioritize and track in CRM.
- Provide Network team updates on school acquisition, of on-site approvals, and campaign execution.
- Attend client meetings with sales team as needed to build relationships.
- Create campaign recaps as needed and after each season to highlight reach, effectiveness that show activation and results.
- Take initiative e to develop best practices for producing client activation results.
- Work closely with other team members and departments to achieve overall goals and objectives of the company
- Other duties as assigned by SVP/CEO.
- College degree
- Sales/Service experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ management experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written with outstanding listening skills
- Highly self -motivated individual that has desire to excel in sales and service.
- Positive attitude
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and on time arrival daily
- Proficient in basic computer skills- experience with Microsoft CRM a plus
About Home Team Marketing
Home Team Marketing (HTM) is a strategic media company with a purpose. In this, we can more successfully sell our platform to brands that need to effectively reach families, moms, teens, communities, multi-cultural segment and sports fans. We have built an impressive network of 11,000 high schools across the country and are the largest seller of media, marketing and sponsorships at the high school level, attracting brands across categories from telecom/mobile to retail to casual dining and to financial.
But we are not beholden to profits alone, we give back approximately 50% of all net media revenues to participating schools
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 1-3 years' of management experience?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ